Canadian Tire Jumpstart
As a non-profit organization, PSA relies on the support of Canadian Tire Jumpstart to assist parents in the payment of registration fees. The Canadian Tire Jumpstart program is dedicated to removing financial barriers so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.
- Only parents or guardians can apply for funding for their children directly.
- PSA cannot apply for you.
- Applications must be submitted between January 15 and November 30.
- Grants can take up to 6-8 weeks for processing.
- You can request funding two seasons in a row for your child.
- Jumpstart typically only support enrollment in house league (recreational) sports and programming however exceptions can be made at the discretion of the chapter and/or Jumpstart Regional Manager.
- Confidentiality of all applicants is respected.
Financial Assistance Application Process Applicants must apply for financial assistance directly to Jumpstart and prior to registration with PSA. If your financial assistance is pending at the time of registration, we will ask you to pay the registration fee and we will reimburse you an amount equal to the funds we receive on your child’s behalf, as soon as we receive the funds.
Please contact [email protected] if other arrangements are necessary and for any other financial assistance inquiry.