Director of Technical & Methodology
Well known in the Quebec Soccer community, Valmie holds a B National coaching licence and a level 3 NCCP degree. She is also a Master Learning Facilitator and soccer course director with the NCCP and the Quebec Soccer Federation. Valmie made her debut in the coaching world in 1999 with the Lac St Louis Regional Select and Lakers teams. In 2000 she was appointed the first Technical Director of the Pierrefonds Soccer Club. Then in 2001, Valmie became the assistant Technical Director of the Lac St-Louis Regional Soccer Association where she remained until 2005. From 2005 to 2012 she was the assistant Technical Director of the Quebec Soccer Federation. In addition, she was head coach of the U14 F Quebec team during that period with the exception of 2009, where she was assistant coach of the Quebec U18 F team competing in the Canada games. In 2012 Valmie joined the South Shore Regional Soccer Association as Technical Director. Valmie also served as assistant coach with the youth National Teams from 2005 to 2008. She then made a welcomed return to the Pierrefonds soccer Club to serve once more as their Technical Director in 2015. Currently Valmie is employed as a soccer analyst with both RDS and Radio-Canada for various World Cup and Euro competitions and is working on completing both her A National license and National Child License.
Director of Club Performance Center (CPC) U13-U18
Coach Carlos came to Pierrefonds Soccer Association with a wealth of soccer knowledge. After immigrating with his family from Portugal at age 11, Carlos played at the Excellence, Provincial, Semi-Pro and Canadian University level. Following his passion to coach, he left at age 25 and journeyed to England to attend an FA High Level Professional coaching course including month long stages in FA professional Clubs. He then travelled back to Portugal and worked as a professional coach in Portuguese division 1 & 2 for over 20 years, developing an understanding for the game rarely seen in this province. Upon his homecoming to Montreal in 2013, his experience was immediately recognized by the Pierrefonds Soccer Club where he now works both as a Technical Senior Staff and Elite Head coach. Since his return, Carlos has successfully and rapidly attained his Provincial and National B coaching License.
Director of Club Development Center (CDC) Grassroots U4-U8
• Canada Soccer Children's Licence (currently enrolled)
• ESP (DEP) Licence
• 14 years of experience as an educator in the Quebec Soccer Community.
• 2018 Lac St. Louis & Pierrefonds Soccer coach of the year
• Previous Assistant coach and statistician for John Abbott College Women's Soccer
Director of Goalkeeping Development
Tayeb has been responsible for the development and training of Goalkeepers for the Pierrefonds Soccer Association since 2011. From 2013 to 2017 he also held the position of Director of Development for Competitive & Elite. Tayeb has a wealth of experience that he brings to his position of Director of Goalkeeper Development:
• 2016 National B License (Canada)
• 2014 Technical Director Diploma
• 2014 CAF A licence
• 2011 Provincial B Licence
• 2009-2010 Assistant coach, professional team in the first division
• 1998-2008 Coach and trainer of young players and goalkeepers
• 1992-2000 goalkeeper in the second division (Algeria)
• 1988-1993 Graduate degree in science and technology of sport, soccer specialty (Algeria)
• 1986-1991 Goalkeeper in the Pro First Division (Algeria)
• 1984-1988 Goalkeeper in u15, U17 and under-20 national team (Algeria)
• 1979-1985 Training as a young Goalkeeper, First Division (Algeria)